Have you ever found yourself struggling to develop ideas for your blog posts? Or do you need help selling new and exciting things on Etsy – Canada? If so, you aren’t alone. Many people need help with coming up with fresh ideas for years at a time. The good news is there are ways to combat this issue and keep your business running smoothly. One of the best methods is to use free shipping codes. Here’s how you can do that:
- Head over to Etsy and create an account if you haven’t already. If you already have an account, click here to log in.
- Once logged in, go to the “Shop” page and find the product or products you would like to promote.
- Look for the “Add To Cart” button on the product pages below the main photo.
- After clicking on the “Add To Cart” button, select the “Proceed To Checkout” button.
- On the next screen, enter your shipping information in the appropriate fields and click on the “Continue Shopping” button.
- To activate your code, type the 15% off code followed by the “Enter” key into the “Promotional Code” box on the next screen.
- After entering your code, click on the “Apply” and the “Submit Order” buttons.
- Congratulations! They should now provide a discount on your order and permit free shipping.
Etsy Canada is a great way to find new and exciting products to promote on your blog. You can keep your business running smoothly and spoil your customers simultaneously using free shipping codes!
How to spoil-proof your pal with 15% off + free shipping on Etsy – Canada
Are you looking to spoil your pal with some extra savings? Check out these Etsy Canada stores and get 15% off your purchase + free shipping on select items!
- Thecreativepennypacker.com offers free standard shipping on orders over $75.
- Willowandwood.com offers free standard shipping on all domestic orders over $50.
- Thirtyonepurses.com offers free standard shipping on all domestic orders over $60.
- Littleglobetrotters.ca offers free standard shipping on all Canadian orders over $50 (or equivalent).
- Createandshopwithjoysusan.com offers 20% off your entire order when you use the code “SUSAN2018” at checkout.
- Tumbleweedfarmhousegardenllc.com gives 10% off your entire order when you use the code “GIFT10” at checkout.
- Lovelylittlehomebazaaronline.com gives 10% off your entire order when you use the code “LOVE10″ at checkout.”
- Myhappyplace.ca offers 15% off your entire order when you use the code “HAPPY15” at checkout.
- Thehappyhomeecollective.com offers 15% off your entire order when you use the code “HAPPY15″ at checkout.”
- Countryliving.com offers 20% off your entire order when you use the code “HAPPY20″ at checkout.”
- Thejoyfulhomemaker.com offers 20% off your entire order when you use the code “HAPPY20″ at checkout.”
- LaBelleparadise.etsy.com offers 25% off your entire order when you use the code “GIFT25″ at checkout.”
- Createandcreatewithamy.com offers 30% off your entire order when you use the code “HAPPY30″ at checkout.”
- Thecraftingchicks.net offers 30% off your entire order when you use the code “CHICK30″ at checkout.”
- Mylittlekitchencreations.com offers 35% off your entire order when you use the code “HAPPY35″ at checkout.”
How to gift shop for your best friend – Canada
There’s no need to overspend when shopping for your best friend – Canada! Here are our top tips on how to gift shop for them without blowing your budget:
- Start with some basics. Best friends always appreciate a good old-fashioned gift, and there’s no need to break the bank when you give one. Gift them items like scented candles, bath products, or jewelry.
- Get creative! If your friend loves fashion, consider picking up a new outfit or accessory as a gift. Or if they’re into cooking, get them a cookbook or kitchen gadgets. You won’t be disappointed!
- Use Etsy Canada! Etsy is fantastic for finding unique and affordable gifts for your best friend – in Canada. Check out their curated collections of items like candles, jewelry, home decor, and more. Etsy offers free shipping on orders over $50 (plus applicable taxes). Score!
- Could you give them the experience? Sometimes the best gifts make your friend feel special – like giving them tickets to an event or taking them out for dinner at a favorite restaurant. Do something that will make their day!
Don’t let budget constraints keep you from spoiling your best friend – Canada, any longer! Follow these simple tips, and you’ll be able to buy them anything they could ever want without breaking the bank.
How to make your friend’s day – Canada
It’s the holiday season, so friends and family are celebrating all around town! If you’re looking for a way to make someone’s day, try spoiling them with Canada-made goodness! Here are three ways to satisfy your friend without breaking the bank:
- Please give them a gift certificate for a local café or restaurant.
- Get them a custom-made gift – Etsy is home to some of the best Canadian craftsmanship, so chances are your friend will love something you picked out for them!
- Surprise them with tickets to an upcoming show or event they’re interested in – whether it’s a concert or a comedy night, there’s sure to be something available that they’ll love. And if you can’t think of anything specific, don’t worry – any old Canadian love will do!
How to get your friend excited about the holidays – Canada
Plenty of simple ways to get your friends excited about the holidays without spending much money. Here are five tips to get your friends excited about the holidays:
- Get them something they would never have thought of – If you know someone who loves everything vintage, why not buy them a vintage-inspired gift? Etsy Canada has dozens of options for customized gifts that your friend will love (and won’t feel guilty about). And if they don’t have any special interests, consider giving them a one-of-a-kind item made just for them.
- Put together an impromptu scavenger hunt – This is a great way to get everyone involved and have fun! Brainstorm a list of items that need to be found before the big day (like Christmas cookie ornaments) and let everyone start hunting around the house. It’s also great exercise – who knows? You might even get lucky and catch a glimpse of Santa himself!
- Make some delicious Christmas Eve snacks – One of the best parts about Christmas is indulging in a good old-fashioned feast with family and friends. Why not make it easier on yourself by cooking up some festive treats? You can whip up truffles or caramels in no time – perfect for sharing with everyone!
- Get creative with decor – One of the best things about Christmas is the opportunity to swap out your traditional decorations for something a little more festive. You don’t need to break the bank – pick up some cheap ornaments from the store and get creative!
- Plan a Secret Santa gift exchange – This is an easy (and fun) way to get everyone involved in the holiday spirit. Choose a few people you want to get along with, sign up for an online gift exchange (like Secret Santa Canada), and let the fun begin!
How to improve your friendship – Canada
There’s no definitive answer to improving your friendship, but following these tips can help make things easier.
1. Take time for yourself
It might seem obvious, but ensuring you carve out time for yourself is key to keeping your friendships healthy. Whether taking a weekend trip away from the city or scheduling some uninterrupted time each week, make sure you take care of yourself first and foremost.
2. Communicate effectively
When it comes to communication, Effective Messaging says that “true friendship isn’t built on words alone; it’s forged through shared experiences and mutual understanding.” So don’t be afraid to take the time to actually talk with your friend – not just text or email them back quickly. It’ll help build a stronger relationship overall.
3. Balance work and social life
While keeping your social life balanced is essential, pay attention to your work life too! Working together can be a great way to build relationships – especially if you have complementary skills or interests. And both of you will benefit from working together as a team!
4. Pay attention to the little things
Sometimes the simplest things can mean the most when it comes to improving your friendship – like paying attention when your friend is feeling down, offering moral support during tough times, or simply listening patiently when they have something they want to share. These small gestures go a long way in making friends feel appreciated and connected.
5. Don’t take your friend for granted
It can be easy to take our friends for granted, especially when things are going well. But make sure to give your friend the same level of care and attention when things aren’t going so well – they’re just as important to you as they ever were.
Ultimately, improving your friendship is a process that takes time and effort. But by following these tips, you can start to make some positive progress.
How to make online shopping easier for your friends – Canada
Like most people, you love to shop online with your friends. But sometimes, it can be hard to find the perfect gift for someone without spending a lot of time researching or browsing. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to make online shopping easier for your friends and family! Here are five easy tips to spoil-proof your pal with % off + free shipping on Etsy:
- Use Group Shopping: One of the best ways to make shopping with friends more accessible is to use group shopping features on websites like Etsy Canada. This way, you can effortlessly search for items that fit your friends’ needs and purchase them together as a group.
- Plan Ahead: Another great way to make shopping with friends more accessible is to plan. It means taking the time to think about what you want and what your friends might need before you go shopping. It will help you save money and avoid buying duplicate items.
- Use Retail Partners: If you know someone who loves fashion but doesn’t have enough money to buy everything they want, try using retail partners like Zulily or ShopBop. These sites allow users to take advantage of discounts on select pieces from popular brands without spending a lot of money upfront.
- Use Group Coupons: Last but not least, one of the best ways to make shopping with friends easier is by using group coupons. This way, you can all share one coupon and save on your purchases together.
- Use Social Media: Finally, one of the best ways to make shopping with friends easier is by using social media. It means posting photos and descriptions of your favorite finds on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Not only will this help others stay up-to-date on what’s new and hot in fashion, but it also creates a fun community atmosphere around shopping!
So there you have it! These five tips will help make online shopping easier for your friends and family. Thanks for taking the time to read, and we hope these tips help make your next shopping trip a breeze!
Congratulations on becoming a dedicated member of the spoiling community! Here are some tips to help you spoil your friends and family even more – all with 15% off + free shipping on Etsy. Whether buying them gifts or treating them to something special, our curated collection has everything you need to spoil your loved ones like never before. So go ahead, pull up a chair, and get ready to indulge in style!