More audiences are increasingly taking a liking to video content, especially animation videos. That means content creators, be they organizations or individuals, have to produce consistent messages explaining ideas, products, or services. 2D animation is especially popular with creators and audiences as it can entertain, educate and promote business simultaneously.
If you are looking for a way to get started or improve your creativity in making an animation video, congrats. This article will introduce you to the world’s leading 2D animation maker, to help produce quality, impactful videos.
Doratoon – The Future of 2D Animation Making
Doratoon is an online 2D animation creator and editor that comes with endless features and elements for developing stunning videos. You can import and edit your videos on the platform or use the provided templates to stir your creativity. This 2D animation software is straightforward for anyone to make videos in a few steps on a user-friendly interface.
Why Doratoon is the Future of 2D Animation Video Making?
Unlike other platforms for creating 2D animations, Doratoon offers a lot more features under its free plan, not to mention the paid ones. Here’s what you get:
1000+ Animated Characters. Doratoon has thousands of templates and characters with distinctive body language and facial expressions to help you bring out emotions, express ideas, and offer comic relief.
10000+ Stock Props. You can use the available stock props with or without customization, depending on your production, to come up with a 2D animation video within minutes.
2D Background Images. The 2D animation tool also comes with customizable background images to help you distinguish and enhance your brand’s memorability.
100M+ Stock Video Clips and Photos. Because of the endless options of stock video clips and photos, you can smoothen your production by eliminating gaps between scenes, framing the production, and lending your productions a professional outlook.
Appealing Text. Doratoon lets you add and format titles, subtitles, and body text by changing their color and size to suit your requirements or taking advantage of the available designed royalty-free fonts.
Motion Graphics and Advanced Effects. Doratoon empowers its users, including beginners, to produce impactful 2D animation videos using creative motion graphics and advanced effects.
Editing Tools. This 2D animation tool provides different footage styles, enables the adjustment of color and lighting, facilitates the combination of different font styles, and lets users pick their preferred transition schemes to match their preferences.
Text to Speech. The 2D animation platform also helps you save time and energy in typing video content by allowing automatic conversion of your voice into subtitles.
Free Soundtrack Music. Also, Doratoon has an extensive royalty-free music library to help you create fantastic animation videos.
Tip: For a better experience with the Doratoon software, you should upgrade to one of its two affordable plans, pro or pro+. You get more features to ensure you have your 2D animation videos just as desired.
What Can Doratoon Do For You?
The following are some of the 2D animation videos you can produce with ease on Doratoon:
- Explainer videos. Doratoon helps you develop rapport with your target audience by making it easy to illustrate your operations and explain ideas, products, or services using animation videos.
- Video presentations. You can also pitch, publicize, and present strategies to potential investors and stakeholders using animated video presentations and prompts for a more significant impact.
- Resume video. Express your creativity, personality, and authenticity to have the edge over your competition in job interviewers with this 2D animation video maker.
- YouTube intros and outros. If you are a YouTube content creator, Doratoon helps you captivate your audience with stunning 2D animated intros and outros to help turn them into loyal subscribers.
- Training videos. Get to deliver fun learning experiences, consistency in onboarding recruits, and engagement in employee training using 2D animated visual aids.
- Whiteboard animations. Share complex ideas on a whiteboard and thus appeal to multiple audiences using Doratoon’s ready-made whiteboard templates, sketch characters, and props.
How to Make 2D Animation Videos with Doratoon
Creating 2D animation videos has become a quick and straightforward process with the use of 2D animation software such as Doratoon:
- Sign up or log in to your account on Doratoon.
- Search for 2D animation templates to start your production.
- Click EDIT THIS TEMPLATE on your preferred template.
- That takes you to a new window where you can add scenes, templates, backgrounds, characters, props, and music, customize texts, adjust the duration and import your material.
- You can add path animation and flip or replace characters to lend professionalism and vivacity to your video.
- Upon satisfaction with your work, click Publish.
- Give your video a title, pick file type, select your preferred cover, choose your video quality, add, customize or remove watermarks, and click Export to save your animation video.
- You can also directly share your content on Facebook and Twitter or copy the link to share it elsewhere.
Benefits of Using Doratoon to Make 2D Animation Videos
- Ease of sharing. Doratoon lets you share directly to Facebook and Twitter and provides a link to paste content anywhere else.
- Convenience service. The 2D animation creator provides the most features freely compared to other platforms and enables text-to-speech and online storage, making it less error-prone.
- User-friendly interface. With this 2D animation maker, you can navigate like a seasoned user as you edit and customize your videos on an intuitive and friendly interface.
Tips to Make Captivating 2D Animation Videos
- Have a clear target audience. This helps you deliver relevant information rather than general statements, as would be the case with trying to appeal to everybody.
- Write a script for your video. Avoid mistakes and redundancies by laying down the entire script on paper, including scenes and structure.
- Incorporate storytelling. Storytelling authenticates your information and helps you build rapport with your audiences.
- Keep it short. Most people prefer short videos as they tend to be straight to the point, which makes them less likely to annoy or bore people to death.
With the increased popularity of 2D animation videos, finding a comprehensive and convenient animation maker proves invaluable for communication. Such a tool should be capable of producing diverse animation videos to satisfy different user requirements and do so within minutes. Considering its freely accessible features and ease of use, Doratoon fits the bill, and that’s why we recommend it to everybody.