With the 2022 FIFA World Cup less than a month to start, Qatar has become one of the best destinations for travelers and tourism enthusiasts. Today, Qatar is known for a lot of things, including its rich cultural heritage (inspired by the traditional Bedouin culture), beaches, and great shopping malls. Soccer aside, you’ll certainly enjoy your vacation in Qatar when you visit some of the best family beach vacation spots in the country.
So, here are a few burning questions; what are the best places to visit in Qatar for a beach vacation? Why should you travel with ALS Concierge Voyage to this peninsular Arab country? Find answers to these questions in the rest of this guide.
Khor Al Adaid
Sitting in the first spot on this top 3 list of the best family beach vacation spots in Qatar is Khor Al Adaid. Known as the Inland Sea, this beautiful beach is both scenic and breathtaking.
There are tons of reasons why Khor Al Adaid is certainly worth visiting on your next trip to Qatar.
- First, the location of this beautiful beach is located pretty close to Doha, where the 2022 FIFA World Cup opening ceremony will take place. To be precise, Khor Al Adaid is about 80 kilometers away from Doha.
- Khor Al Adaid offers its visitors tons of amazing features. First, you’ll get to experience a location, where the sea and dunes meet. Rocky ridges, crags, coastal sabkha, and plateaus are the other features that make Khor Al Adaid worth visiting.
- You’ll get to enjoy different water sports activities when you go on this trip with ALS travel and your package. These activities include camping, dune bashing, and sandboarding.
Zekreet beach, located in the northwestern part of Qatar, is a small town pretty close to Dukhan. Today, camping in Zekreet is special as it comes with tons of amazing experiences for visitors. This town is known for its limestone escarpment. As such, you can expect to see some chalky rocks along the way.
Unlike Khor Al Adaid, Zekreet’s ground is hard and doesn’t feature any dunes or soft sand. However, you’ll find some of the best caves, bays, and turquoise water in this beach spot. Another good thing about this beach is that it’s just a short drive away from Doha. Apart from camping, other things you’ll get to enjoy with this ALS travel and tour package to Qatar (Zekreet) include swimming, windsurfing, and boat ride.
Umm Bab Beach
Today, Umm Bab is one of the best places to visit in Qatar for couples. Located in the municipality of Al-Shahaniya, this big Qatar settlement features one of ghe best beaches in the country. The Umm Bab beach has white fine sand, palm trees, children’s playgrounds, local restaurants, and bars. Camping, swimming, and sunbathing are a few of the water sports activities you’ll also enjoy on this beach.
You’ll certainly enjoy your vacation with ALS Concierge Voyage to this beautiful beach. We’ll assign you a native luxury travel expert, who’ll customize your travel experience and deliver you exactly what you want.
- The native expert will help translate native Qatar languages to your preferred language for ease of communication.
- That aside, the expert will make sure you only visit the safest places in Qatar.
- For the best restaurant, hotel, and transportation services, you can also trust our native luxury travel expert to deliver you cost-effective services.
You can learn more about how ALS Concierge Voyage can deliver you a personalized travel experience that caters to your needs.
Also Read: Why Are Vpns Increasingly Popular In The Post Covid Era 2.
Leave a Reply