Animations are among the best options for generating leads and promoting your business or brand today. Modern video creation and animation tools enable creators to produce high-quality clips, making it possible to use them for advertising brands, products, and services across a wide range of price categories. Let’s talk about the features and benefits of animation for marketing so that you can see that it will be the best solution for your business.
What is an Animated Video?
Video animation sets static images in motion. Thanks to technology, they can excitingly convey dull information to the user. High-quality visualization affects clients much more than a long text.
Entertaining animation instantly grabs the attention of the viewer. An exciting video can increase customer confidence and improve sales. Therefore, people often use animated clips to promote a product or project. It is a universal tool available to a blogger, an educational project, and a large business.
The Benefits of Animated Video for Marketing
Animated video for advertising has a long list of advantages over other types of videos:
- Animation draws more attention than static images. It favorably distinguishes videos in the stream of advertising content, which is increasing daily.
- Energy not only attracts attention but also stimulates sales. Statistics show that placing an animated clip on a landing page can increase your conversion rate by as much as 80%. Regardless of the industry or products sold, the approach is equally applicable.
- The video is convenient for display on any device (personal computers, smartphones, or tablets). It can be embedded on any website or used in advertising mailings. You can translate high-budget animations on television.
- An animated video provides more opportunities to reveal the benefits of your product or service over a static image. Even a small but high-quality promotional clip will give the audience more information about the brand or product than a few pictures.
- If a potential buyer needs to understand what you are selling, he will likely want to avoid buying it. The animation helps to clarify the purpose and function of your product and understandably. It is especially true for technology companies that develop and produce complex technological devices.
- An animated video does not require the presence of live actors, which significantly reduces its cost. As a rule, the price of the content is determined per second, so you can cut the clip if necessary and save your budget.
- In the case of 2D or 3D animation, you can create any characters. The visual side of the video is limited only by the specialist’s imagination. It allows you to show any product or brand most originally.
Best Types of Animated Videos for Marketing
There is an extensive list of animation techniques. It can take time to choose the right style. Let’s discuss the most popular types of animation:
- Traditional animation, also called hand-drawn animation, consists of frame-by-frame drawings of everything on the screen, whether characters or backgrounds. Artists make these drawings on sheets of transparent paper and then capture them using an animation camera. After that, animators use the photos to generate movement in two-dimensional space, animating them at a frequency of 12 frames per second (fps). Sometimes, animators animated them at 24 frames per second for smoother motion and faster action. Nowadays, in 2D digital animation, animators draw directly in the software using a mouse or tablet.
- 3D animation is the creation of objects and characters in three-dimensional space with the illusion of movement. The main feature is realism. Object and character movements are smooth, unlike robots’ movements. At the same time, they can be both realistic and cartoonish. The choice depends on the customer’s taste, goals, and objectives. It is because of this feature that 3D animation has become so popular. Such a reality is expensive because creating a video is multi-stage and lengthy.
- Stop motion is a technology for creating animated films in which physical objects are processed with small intervals between individual frames to show independent movement or change when playing a series of frames. This way of animation can animate anything, but animators often use dolls with movable joints or plasticine and clay figurines.
- Whiteboard animation is when an author draws and writes down an illustrated story using a whiteboard surface and markers. Creators often accompany the clip with scripted narration.
Animation videos for marketing are a powerful tool that allows you to save money, increase your conversion rate, stand out from the competition, and emphasize your individuality and uniqueness. After all, good animation is a trend that has been well-established for a long time and will continue to gain momentum in 2023.
Animated videos are a great way to tell a story about a product, service, or brand and capture the attention of your target audience. Do you need a high-quality animated clip that will increase your profit? Experienced web design studio Rocket Motion is just what you need. Specialists will develop a high-quality video, thanks to which your business will receive potential customers. You can get all information about our animated explainer video production company by following the link https://rocketmotion.co/.